How do you think the new GigE standards will influence the machine vision industry?
Respond or ask your question now!
- Powerful multi stream decoder and encoder engines, supporting real-timedual channel HD decoding simultaneously with HD encoding/transcoding, usingleading compression standards including: H.264 (AVC) Main and High Profile upto Level 4.2, VC-1 (SMPTE 421M) Advanced Profile @ Level 3, DV, HDV, MPEG-2MP@HL and MPEG-4 at resolutions up to 1080/60p (1920x1080, 60 frames/sec) andbit rates of up to 50Mbps per channel, compliant with the HD-DVD/Blu-Rayoptical disc formats.
- Advanced display processor enabling multiple plane true color blendingand HD Picture-in-Picture (PiP), flexible resizing, motion adaptivehigh-definition de-interlacing, and advanced motion-compensated pictureenhancement.
- High definition (1920x1080), powerful 2D and 3D graphics acceleratorwith dedicated high definition sub-picture decoder and font renderingengines, supporting all HD-DVD and Blu-Ray graphics modes as well as populargraphics standards such as X Windows System and OpenGL.
- Still image decoder & Thomson Multimedia's Film Grain Technology (FGT)accelerators, compliant with HD-DVD specifications.
- Multi-channel multi-format audio encoder, decoder and special audioeffects processor, supporting all HD-DVD and Blu-Ray standards andoperational modes such as: Dolby(R) Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DD+ to DDconversion, Dolby TrueHD, DTS/DTS-HD, MPEG1 Layer I and II, MP3, HE-AAC v2,WMA pro, simultaneous primary and secondary stream decoding/encoding in up to7.1 channels per stream, mixing, down mixing and Karaoke.