How do you think the new GigE standards will influence the machine vision industry?
Respond or ask your question now!
* MeritCare Health Systems (Fargo, N.D.) purchased a KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 9000 and a KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 7100 system for two outpatient clinics. With this new order, the health system will operate three KODAK DR and 15 KODAK CR systems.
* Multicare Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, Wash.) ordered a KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 7500, the third KODAK DR system installed in this facility.
* Newark Beth Israel Hospital (Newark, N.J.) ordered five KODAK CR 850 systems, a DRYVIEW 8900 Laser Imaging System and KODAK Capture Link Software, which links up to five KODAK CR and/or DR systems to improve workflow and productivity in high-volume areas.
* Physicians East (Greenville, N.C.) purchased five KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 825 Systems.
* Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital (Charlotte, N.C.) ordered two KODAK CR 850 systems.
* Sioux Valley Hospital, (Sioux Valley, S.D.) purchased three KODAK CR 825 systems.
* St. Francis Hospital (Litchfield, Ill.) purchased three CR 850 systems and two DRYVIEW 8900 laser imagers.