How do you think the new GigE standards will influence the machine vision industry?
Respond or ask your question now!
* Coest Labs (Indianapolis, Ind.) ordered a KODAK Mammography Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) System, which digitizes mammographic films and applies software to identify suspicious areas for a second review by a radiologist.
* Community Health Systems Inc. (Brentwood, Tenn.) ordered a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS and CARESTREAM Enterprise Information Management for three Pennsylvania hospitals located in Easton, Coatesville, and West Grove. The group also ordered 14 KODAK CR DIRECTVIEW 850 and 950 Systems for use in all three facilities.
* Doshi Diagnostic Imaging Services (Hicksville, N.Y.) purchased three additional KODAK CR 950 Systems for several newly acquired facilities. DOSHI operates more than two dozen KODAK CR and DR systems in its imaging centers.
* Encompass Medical Group (Independence, Ohio) ordered a KODAK Mammography CAD System.
* Keefe Memorial Hospital (Cheyenne Wells, Colo.) purchased CARESTREAM Enterprise Information Management, KODAK CARESTREAM PACS, Web Distribution System, and KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 500 System. The hospital also ordered Kodak's CD Distribution System.