Online Advertising - Banner Specifications
Effective January 1, 2005
What We Accept
We will accept ads in GIF, JPEG, animated GIF and Flash formats. Other formats must be tested and approved on a case-by-case basis. Formats that require the user to download plug-ins other than Flash will most likely be rejected.
- Each frame of an animated gif must display for at least 2 seconds.
- All banners should have a hard 1-pixel border.
- All banners should be sized at 72dpi resolution.
- AdvancedImagingmag.com reserves the right to reject advertising based on content, user impact, distraction factors and other situations as determined by the staff.
- Banners may not "Flash" messages that may overly distract the user.
- All banners that are submitted to Advancedimagingpro.com via e-mail must be uncompressed (not zipped).
- ALT (Mouseover) text should be no greater than 10 words.
- Advertisers must understand that all banners, when clicked, will launch the linked site in a new browser window.
- Banners must be designed so that interaction with the user only takes place if the user places the mouse within the advertisement area.
- Advertisers may make banner or other creative changes or additions every two weeks, following the time guidelines below, although we prefer advertisers to send us multiple banners at one time and have them scheduled any way you would like throughout your campaign.
- Flash banners must be Netscape/IE 4+ compliant.